Waldorf Astoria Berlin is a luxury hotel located City West area of Berlin, Germany. The hotel is close to the Kurfuerstendamm shopping boulevard, Berlin Zoo, and the Kaiser Wilhelm Memorial Church.
Address: Hardenbergstraße 28, 10623 Berlin, Germany.
Worldwide, Waldorf Astoria is a luxury hotel and resort brand of Hilton. The first hotel had electricity on every floor, private bathrooms, and room service available 24 hours a day.
Cost: 363.16/night (depending on room & date)
Jump To The Content
Berlin is one of the best places to visit in the world for tourists because it is both historic and modern.
- Berlin Zoo
- Kaiser Wilhelm Memorial Church (Religious Sites)
- Kurfürstendamm (Points of Interest & Landmarks)
- Museum fur Fotografie (Speciality Museums)
- Helmut Newton Foundation (Art Museums)
- C/O Berlin (Art Museums)
- Breitscheidplatz (Points of Interest & Landmarks)
- Marmorhaus (Architectural Buildings)
- Theater des Westens (Theaters)
- Berlin Store (Speciality & Gift Shops)
- Lang Bar (Bars & Clubs)
- Berlin Walking Tour: Make your way east from the hotel, through the Zoo, the Victory Column, the Holocaust Memorial, and Checkpoint Charlie, before returning to the hotel.
Special Facilities of Waldorf Astoria Berlin
- Guerlain Spa: The Guerlain Spa at the Waldorf Astoria Berlin is Germany’s first and only one. It has a pool, five therapy rooms, a hot tub, a terrace, a five-sense hydrotherapy Vichy shower, a sauna, a 24-hour fitness center, etc.
- Free WiFi
- Free breakfast
- Meeting rooms
- Business Center
- Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly )
Types of Room
- Ambassador Suite
- Deluxe Room
- Family Room
- Presidential Suite
Restaurant of Waldorf Astoria Berlin, Germany
Roca: It serves seasonal food, rustic small plates, and breakfast all day on the weekends.
Lang bar: Enjoy one of the many Film Noir-inspired drinks made by the Waldorf’s master mixologists as you take in the lush Art Deco decor.
High tea with a view: A private space with a business center for guests is available at the hotel. Visitors can enjoy evening tea from the Library Lounge on the 15th floor with a beautiful view of the city.
Waldorf Astoria Berlin contact:
Email: [email protected]
Phone number: +49 30 8140000
Guerlain Spa: +49-0-30-814000-2950
Wedding and events: +49-30-814000-2222
Does the Waldorf Astoria Berlin have parking?
Yes, but another company manages the parking area.
- Per hour: 4 euros
- Per day: 35 euros
See more: Hilton Berlin, Germany
Hey, lovely folks out there! This is Shajia Ferdous, a traveller. Last few years I have been travelling with my partner or friends.
Let’s Pack The Bag is all about traveling and for travellers. You can find mind-blowing ideas of holiday destinations or places you want to visit once in a lifetime. Find me on Instagram, Twitter , Linkedin or Pinterest here. Thank You.
3 thoughts on “Waldorf Astoria Berlin | Awesome Luxurious Hotel Which You Want”